We rely on all members to help keep the SHREDDY Club a safe place for people to share and view information. We created a few community guidelines so you can help us foster and protect this amazing club:
- Be respectful & supportive - We encourage our club members to give and receive support, sharing their stories and experiences in times of distress and wellness. We approach all our discussions with kindness, warmth and always assume the best intentions. Try to respect where members are on their fitness journey and listen without judgment. Appreciate that others may have an opinion different from yours and be respectful at all times.
- Hustle & motivate - We empower our club members to make decisions that support good mental health and wellbeing. Do not hold back in sharing your progress and knowledge, and help us motivate other members to achieve their goals too.
- Stay safe - We support our club members to talk openly about difficult subjects but please remember that posts you make in the club channels are public. Do not post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We would also recommend that you use only your first name (or a pseudonym) as your username and that you do not post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your email/postal address or phone number.
- Stay on topic - Before/when you enter a channel, please read the topic title and description carefully. Try to always put your post in the appropriate category and when contributing to an existing discussion, try to stay 'on topic'. If something new comes up within a topic that you would like to discuss, you can always ask us to start a new thread.
By using SHREDDY, you also agree to:
- Share only photos that you’ve taken or have the right to share - You should make sure that you own or have the rights to share any content you post on SHREDDY. Remember to post authentic content, and don’t post anything you’ve copied or collected from the Internet that you don’t have the right to post. Learn more about intellectual property rights here.
- Post content that is appropriate for a diverse audience - Your posts/messages should not contain (1) disrespectful or derogatory remarks about any other member (2) advice or content that we believe is damaging, unhelpful or distressing to others (3) links (4) swearing or offensive language is nonsensical and/or irrelevant (5) content which promotes personal beliefs in a way that is disrespectful of the choices of others (6) content which infringes the privacy of individuals or service providers (7) racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit or suggestive, abusive or otherwise discriminatory or objectionable content (8) advertisement of products or services (9) references to specific prescription medication names and/or dosages or seeks medical advice (10) personal information such as images clearly displaying your face, full names, phone numbers, locations, postal or email addresses; or content that encourages others to share such information (11) content that puts overt pressure on other members to respond (12) attempts to facilitate personal offline contact with other members (13) content describing or encouraging violence, suicide, self-harm, sexual abuse or other activity which could endanger the safety or wellbeing of others (14) a copy of another post or the same, or similar, message posted elsewhere containing references to edits or moderation.
- Follow the law - SHREDDY is not a place to (1) support or praise terrorism, organised crime, or hate groups (2) buy, sell, share, or threat to share sexual content, or offer sexual services (3) buy or sell firearms, alcohol, and tobacco products (4) buy or sell illegal or prescription drugs (5) buy or sell animals or their parts. Remember to always follow the law when offering to sell or buy other regulated goods. Promoting online gambling, online real money games of skill or online lotteries is also not allowed.
Be thoughtful when posting newsworthy events - Many people like to share important and newsworthy events. Some of these issues can involve graphic images. Because so many different people and age groups may be part of our club, we may remove any description or photo of intense, graphic violence that may not be appropriate for everyone.