Here are a few more things you should know before you start following your meal plans on SHREDDY:
- Quantities of quinoa and rice are for cooked ingredients.
- Quantities of every other ingredient (including pasta and spaghetti) are for raw ingredients.
- Where instructions on how to cook quinoa, rice or pasta are not given, pre-cooked ingredients can be used - alternatively, you can follow the package instructions to cook the raw ingredients.
- Canned legumes and lentils should be drained before use.
- Before using extra-firm or firm tofu, we would recommend that you press it for about 30'.
- Herbs and spices are not mentioned among any recipe ingredients and will not be in your shopping list, however, instructions as to what spices you should (or we recommend that you) use are given in the cooking method of each meal.
- Units used for different ingredients include "cup" - if this is not convenient for you, then you could use an online converter.
- You might also need to use an online calculator to convert grams to ounces.