Ideally, dispose of the pack in the organic/food waste collection bin or in a home compost bin if you have one. However, if you’ve got no separate collection of organic waste, then it can be disposed of in the residual waste bin and will still decompose fully in landfill.
Articles in this section
- How can I clean and store my shaker?
- Why should I switch to plant-based protein?
- Do you offer samples of your supplements?
- Do I need to keep your supplements in the fridge?
- What does compostable mean?
- Why are there scratches on my pouch? Is it faulty?
- How do I know the supplement pouches will actually compost?
- Under what conditions will the pouches decompose?
- Can I put the supplement pouches in the recycling bin?
- How should I dispose of the supplement pouches?