No, our supplements should be kept sealed and stored in a cool, dry place, such as a kitchen cupboard.
Articles in this section
- How can I clean and store my shaker?
- Why should I switch to plant-based protein?
- Do you offer samples of your supplements?
- Do I need to keep your supplements in the fridge?
- What does compostable mean?
- Why are there scratches on my pouch? Is it faulty?
- How do I know the supplement pouches will actually compost?
- Under what conditions will the pouches decompose?
- Can I put the supplement pouches in the recycling bin?
- How should I dispose of the supplement pouches?